VA - Big Momma's House (Music From The Motion Picture)-Retail-2000




Image and video hosting by TinyPic
**Complete Artwork**
  • Artist: VA
  • Title: Big Momma's House
  • Year: 2000
  • Label: So So Def
  • Genre: HipHop/RnB
  • Format: Soundtrack, Retail
  • Playtime: 00:53:47
  • Catolognr: CK 61076
Tracklist:
01. Da Brat Feat. Missy Elliott & Jermaine Dupri - That's What I'm Looking For [Mr. Dupri Remix]
02. Jermaine Dupri & Nas Feat. Monica - I've Got To Have It
03. Kandi - What I'm Gon' Do To You
04. Lil Bow Wow Feat. Xscapre - Bounce With Me
05. Jagged Edge & Blaque Feat. R.O.C - You Can Always Go
06. Kurupt, R.O.C & Phats Bossi - Radio
07. Da Brat & Vita Feat. Destiny's Child - Big Momma's Theme
08. Lotocha Scott & Chante Moore - Treated Like Her
09. Lil Joh & The Eastside Boyz - I Like Dem
10. Devin - I Want To Kiss You
11. Marc Nelson - Love's Not Love
12. Lil Jon & The Eastside Boyz - Ooh Big Monna
13. Jessica - Get Up
14. Jermaine Dupri & Nas Feat. Monica - I Still Got To Have It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...