Puff Daddy & The Family Feat. The Notorious B.I.G. & Mase - Been Around The World-(UK_CDS)-1997-[CD1]


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
**Executive Producer: Christopher "The Notorious B.I.G." Wallace**


Artist: Puff Daddy & The Family
Title: Been Around The World
Year: 1997
Label: Bad Boy
Genre: HipHop
Format: CDS
Quality: VBR
Playtime: 00:19:02 min
Catalognr: 74321 53944 2

Tracklist:
01. Puff Daddy & The Family Feat. The Notorious B.I.G. & Mase - Been Around The World (Radio Mix)
02. Puff Daddy & The Family Feat. The Notorious B.I.G. & Mase - Been Around The World (Album Version)
03. Puff Daddy & The Family Feat. The Notorious B.I.G., Lil Kim & The Lox (Album Version)
04. Puff Daddy & The Family Feat. The Notorious B.I.G., Lil Kim & The Lox (Mo Cheddar Mix)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot, I don't own this version of the single, been lookin for the Mo Cheddar Mix, But where is the link???

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...