Monica - Before You Walk Out Of My Life & Like This and Like That (Remixes)-CDM-1995



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
**Before You Walk Out Of My Life Produced by SoulShock and Karlin for Soulpower Productions**
**Like This & Like That Produced by Dallas Austin and Colin Wolfe For Darp, Inc**

Artist: Monica
Title: Before You Walk Out Of My Life & Like This And Like That
Label: Rowdy
Year: 1995
Genre: RnB
Format: CDM, Remixes
Quality: VBR--V0
Playtime: 00:24:13 min
Catalognr: 75444-35057-2

Tracklist:
01. Monica - Before You Walk Out Of My Life (Album Version)
02. Monica - Like This & Like That (Album Version)
03. Monica - Before You Walk Out Of My Life (Mike Dean Mix)
04. Monica - Like This & Like That (All Star Mix)
05. Monica - Before You Walk Out Of My Life (Pete Rock Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...