Premiere - Premier-Retail-1996



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Artist: Premiere
Title: Premier
Label: Y? Entertainment
Year: 1996
Genre: RnB
Format: Retail
Quality:VBR--V0
Playtime: 00:47:41 min
Catalognr: 1005-23

Tracklist:
01. Premiere - Something About You
02. Premiere - If You Want My Love
03. Premiere - On My Mind
04. Premiere - Somethin' Just Ain't Right
05. Premiere - Stay
06. Premiere - Just Do me Right
07. Premiere - No One Love Me Like U Do
08. Premiere - Before I Let Go
09. Premiere - Nothin' But Love
10. Premiere - Spread Love
11. Premiere - Bye Bye

2 comments:

  1. This album should have exploded!!!!!! A guy who was at the album release party said this album sold 200,000 copies, But this bested some of the best albums I have ever heard. I hope they put out more music. Listening to this album, I picked out 3. Singles that would have made them go at least 2x platinum. Something just ain't right alone beat any album from destinys child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This album should have exploded!!!!!! A guy who was at the album release party said this album sold 200,000 copies, But this bested some of the best albums I have ever heard. I hope they put out more musicl

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...